Voting. Sewing. Movie. Time Change. Rain.
On Friday afternoon I voted. I went right after work, to the court house where we the people could vote early. I am glad to get that done. Check.
Later Friday afternoon, or towards 7 o'clock I guess, I met K at Hobby Lobby where we got fabric and stuff to sew an indian dress for her daughter E. And then we went to her house and I helped her sew the indian dress. I didn't get home until 11:45 pm and that was really strange, because I cannot remember how long it has been since I came home that late. Maybe it just felt especially late because I was especially tired.
Saturday morning J went to work, and the boys and I had a late morning. I dont think I was really awake until after 9 am. Eventually we got out and about. We went back over to K's in the afternoon. They were carving jack-o-lanterns and I sewed some embellishments onto the indian dress. We left around 5 and on our way home we stopped at the grocery store and picked up a bag of trick-or-treat candy. The boys and I didnt really do anything in particular the rest of the evening. I tried to watch the movie we rented, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but there were too many kid distractions and it was impossible to follow the already mind-bending storyline.
On Sunday J came home and it rained most of the day. After lunch I took Z and we headed over to the library for a couple of hours. We got there a little early before it had opened, because I forgot to change the time on the clock in my car. J and W stayed home and played gamecube Lord of the Rings. Did I mention it rained most of the day.
It stopped raining toward the afternoon. I made a scary halloween dinner. Goblin Eyeballs with Swamp Mud, Mummy Brains, and Frog Fingertips. (Swedish Meatballs, gravy, noodles, and green peas)
After dinner the boys got dressed in their halloween costumes. J took them trick or treating in the neighborhood. I waited at home in case trick or treaters came to our house. Only one.
Then it started raining again. It's the still warm weather kind of rain. Strange. An Indian Summer they call it.
Later Friday afternoon, or towards 7 o'clock I guess, I met K at Hobby Lobby where we got fabric and stuff to sew an indian dress for her daughter E. And then we went to her house and I helped her sew the indian dress. I didn't get home until 11:45 pm and that was really strange, because I cannot remember how long it has been since I came home that late. Maybe it just felt especially late because I was especially tired.
Saturday morning J went to work, and the boys and I had a late morning. I dont think I was really awake until after 9 am. Eventually we got out and about. We went back over to K's in the afternoon. They were carving jack-o-lanterns and I sewed some embellishments onto the indian dress. We left around 5 and on our way home we stopped at the grocery store and picked up a bag of trick-or-treat candy. The boys and I didnt really do anything in particular the rest of the evening. I tried to watch the movie we rented, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but there were too many kid distractions and it was impossible to follow the already mind-bending storyline.
On Sunday J came home and it rained most of the day. After lunch I took Z and we headed over to the library for a couple of hours. We got there a little early before it had opened, because I forgot to change the time on the clock in my car. J and W stayed home and played gamecube Lord of the Rings. Did I mention it rained most of the day.
It stopped raining toward the afternoon. I made a scary halloween dinner. Goblin Eyeballs with Swamp Mud, Mummy Brains, and Frog Fingertips. (Swedish Meatballs, gravy, noodles, and green peas)
After dinner the boys got dressed in their halloween costumes. J took them trick or treating in the neighborhood. I waited at home in case trick or treaters came to our house. Only one.
Then it started raining again. It's the still warm weather kind of rain. Strange. An Indian Summer they call it.
Comments