home
Here we are, looking oh so fresh and chipper, yesterday, somewhere on the tollway in northern Oklahoma toward the end of our 16 hour drive home. Had we any balls at all we would've turned around and gone back to the dry high glory of the Rocky Mountain National Park, a place where I could vacation for the rest of my life.It's Saturday evening, I'm not up to a big long picture recap of our vacation (it'll come later) because I'm tired and about to head to bed. Today we spent our time doing laundry, cleaning out the car, grocery shopping, picking all the red ripe tomatoes out in the garden, picking up our little doggie from doggie "summer camp", and going through the mile high stack of mail that was delivered all at once.
I will bore you to death with our family vacation pictures and video when I make a little time for it. If you can't wait, check flickr in the next few days.
Comments