Spring Fever

Update: It's evening. Already.

After I turned off the computer earlier today I went outside and the warm sun captured me and wouldn't let go. For two hours I layed on the yoga mat out on the backyard lawn and read several chapters in East of Eden. While I was laying there Z played around me near me the entire time. He built an elaborate rocket ship out there on the lawn next to me with all the pillows from all the beds and the couch, and with all the smaller throw blankets he could find and, two empty boxes.

On my mind right now:
  • What would be an easy and delicious dinner to make tomorrow when we spend the night in a state park cabin?
  • Should I bring shorts?
  • I can't believe gas is over $2.00 a gallon.
  • What would be good travel music?
  • Z and W are watching the Spongebob Squarepants movie for the umpteenth time today and in the last five minutes Z has asked me, "What is promotion?" "What is a punisher?" "What is depression?" "What does insane mean?" and "What does execute mean?"

Comments

Popular Posts