Cilantro
Hanna wondered what cilantro was in swedish. Cilantro, in swedish is called korianderblad!
I really want a one-stop-for-everything blog. It drives me dizzy having to hop around between this and this and this and this... I can only imagine how *yawn* much it delights those who want to read the things I'm writing about.
The reason I wanted to go to Eureka Springs yesterday is to buy a punch needle. There is a needlework shop in Eureka Springs that sells them - and I haven't found these punchneedles anywhere else, so far. I guess I could check online.
Knitting and crochet needles are on sale this week at Hobby Lobby.
The boys have been paging through the new toy catalog that came in the mail last week. W has been asking for a pogo stick, but this one is not exactly what he had in mind. I can see why he would want the cool one! (Note to Santa: buy him a good helmet also.)
The boys have gone fishing, and I am going to head out myself now. I am going to take Peper for a long walk, and then I will be working on the PTO newsletter. It goes to the printer tomorrow!
Comments