Kid soccer


Kid soccer, originally uploaded by tiftyblog.

Saturday it was my turn to bring the snack to the soccer game. I brought strawberries and grapes and bottles of water, the kids rejoiced! What a hit that was. make note, bring fresh fruit to soccer games to be hero and loved by kids :)

Spent the entire day outside Sunday and got the first kiss of sunshine-red on my cheeks and nose. Hung out with Kaye at their new house and walked the property with her and our dogs. Gorgeous sunny day. Blue skies. Cool breeze. Tiny tiny little leaves on some of the trees and none yet on the rest. Crunchy fall leaves underfoot. Not any noticable bugs, though W came home with a tick on his waistline.

Baseball season practices have begun...

I am home today with the boys. Z ran a high fever last night and has been lollygagging on the couch most of the day though his fever broke after a bowl of malt-o-meal this morning. He says, "My brain hurts," and I am wondering if he got a little too much sun yesterday.

Today school is out anyway, so it's kind of "convenient" if there is a bright side. Plus we have to go to parent-teacher conferences this afternoon.

I've taken advantage of the day at home and done rather little.

After a cup of coffee we'll head over to the school. The back door is open letting in fresh air. Outside the birds are twittering like crazy.

Comments

Popular Posts