Mac Enchanted

While Z is soaking his hand in the bathroom sink filled with very warm water and epson salt, W is sitting here behind me typing a book report on Daisy the Powerbook G4.

Just finished cleaning up Z's little thumb and applying a fresh band-aid. (He had an infection which we took care of yesterday.) He's doing pretty good now.

At first Weylin did not want to write it on the computer, but I finally convinced him that he just couldn't turn in a book report written with a pencil on lined notebook paper and expect to get a decent grade. Either write it neatly in ink or type it and print it out. Moaning and stalling and just a wee bit resigned, he decided he'd type it. "Do you want to use my Mac?" I asked, and just like that pixie dust appeared all around us and the world was enchanted and the writing of the book report was now a gift from the fairies and how! cool! is! that!?

Have I mentioned lately how much I adore my Mac?

Comments

Popular Posts